( ! ) Notice: Constant DATE_RFC7231 already defined in /domains/garnense.com/DEFAULT/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 258
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
10.0001358984{main}( ).../index.php:0
20.0008360688require_once( '/domains/garnense.com/DEFAULT/includes/bootstrap.inc' ).../index.php:19
30.0009361968define ( ).../bootstrap.inc:258
What is Permaculture? | Garnense

What is Permaculture?

What is Permaculture?
Permaculture is a design philosophy to design sustainable human settlements by creating self-sustaining ecosystems that allows humans, animals, plants and fungal to live in harmony.

Cooperation
In Permaculture we cooperate with nature. A vital cog in Permaculture are its ethics, where most of them come down to 'Doing things properly, in an honest way, minding the rest of the world'. Permaculture inspires how to create communities, build houses or grow your own food. The principles and uses of Permaculture are constantly being refined by a wide range of people all over the world. Often we spend 90% of our time on observation and careful thinking, in remaining 10% we apply light and highly effective labor. Often we supersede the usual approach of 90% hardship and 10% desultory thinking.

Related Articles